Wednesday, January 9, 2008

oooh!

M LOVES clementines! We even put them in her stocking! But we hardly ever buy them. They're usually so expensive. But today, Target had a great sale on them so I splurged while she was at play group. When I was unloading groceries after we got home, I told her, "guess what I got for you at the store?" and dramatically pulled out the clementines. She responded just as I'd hoped with an exaggerated, "oooooooh! oranges!" like ooh lala! She's so funny!

She also told me a story today. She's growing up! I asked her as we were driving away from play group what she did. She said, "play in kitchen". I asked what else and she said "play Ethan Mary". She described an event! yes!

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

What a big girl! We'll have to have a chat soon.
Love,
G Jan

Jen said...

Okay, I must be totally out of it, but I've never heard of clementine oranges! (We always get naval or mandarine oranges) Caleb is a huge orange lover so I'll have to venture out and see if they sell them around here.

Liz said...

clementines are the small oranges that are easy to peel and eat. i think they're really more tangerines, but she calls them oranges. but yes, very kid friendly!