Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Being Grateful

I'm trying hard to not let my blogspot become my sobspot while W and I are apart. It's hard but we're doing okay. Today was a hard day but I've been trying to think of all the wonderful blessings we have felt recently.

Grandma and Grandpa letting W stay with them indefinitely
Katie and Jeff stopping by for a game of Settlers...and inviting him to dinner
Karl and Barb inviting him out to their family dinner
people at his new office being nice to him
people at my office planning a pizza party to keep me distracted and busy
Ali babysitting M for me and inviting us over during M's birthday weekend
Trisha babysitting M while Tiffani is out of town
Roxanne calling me out of the blue to make me laugh on my long Saturday last week
T putting up with me for over an hour last weekend when I just kept talking and talking and talking and talking (and probably a few more of you feel that way too!)
Grandma Jan for yummy lunches and putting up with us even when M was grumpy gills on Sunday
Christina for her fabulously yummy HOMEMADE bread and chicken soup to warm and fill me up...i've had yummy toast all week!
Laura for calling me before I even got back in town to see how I was adjusting to things
all of the phone calls and emails to make sure i'm doing okay
all of the sweet comments of encouragement on the blog from friends and family near and far
all of the prayers I know are being said in our behalf
Thank you for these sweet blessings

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

Very nice thoughts for all of us. Thanks so much for the updates and the appreciation.
Love, G Jan