Monday, January 14, 2008

Pipstidt

M LOVES chapstick aka "pipstidt". She begs for it and on our trip she loved carrying it in her pocket aka "pippet". She thought it was so cool. Of course, now I'm trying to remember to go through all her pippets to avoid any waxy disasters (which, I must say, chapstick is getting better at this, even when i forget, it hasn't ruined my clothes lately-hooray for a better seal and newer technology!) I digress. Today, she was totally fondling my leg asking for "pipstidt" and sure enough, I had a chapstick shaped lump in my jeans pippet. Gotta love my two year old.

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I agree. I have had a couple chapsticks sneak into the laundry lately too. The inside stuff (from the dryer heat) is gone but the clothes are fine.
Tissue and paper is not as easy on the wash.
G Jan

Emily said...

Pens however have not come as far. Wish I'd read your post before I did my laundry last night!