Monday, January 7, 2008

Safe and Sound...and sad

I was getting really good at the going home thing. With W and M in tow, it's a whole lot easier leaving my ENTIRE family in AR after a visit. When it was just me, I would bawl and bawl when I'd leave my parents. Even in college, my room mates thought I was crazy that I wanted to go home for the entire break! What can I say? My Mom and sister and now sister in laws are some of my very best friends and I LOVE being with my Mom. Going home with my little family makes it easier. However, with W in Utah now (call him, he needs friends! :) I came home to an empty house and it has been the loneliest day! I'm such a baby. And I'm so glad M is here to keep the monsters away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see W over New Year's, and glad to hear you and M made it back to MN safely. I'll be thinking about you and hoping for a quick house sale!

{irene} said...

Oh girl....sorry to hear that you are sad...always, when I come home from Spain I have the hardest time ever!...but only for a few days...then it becomes more bareable!!!

Claudia said...

We've been thinking of you guys too.. Hope things move quickly with the house so you can be together again. We've been wanting to call Will and invite him over. I guess we will now :o)

Jen said...

I've been thinking about you and I hope that you are not feeling to lonely without your hubby!