Monday, January 28, 2008

My 3-day date

I just got to spend three days with my hubby! We did nothing but run errands and eat at our favorite digs (sadly, I'm obsessed with Carl's Jr. and it's not in MN) but it was absolutely lovely and perfect. It was sooooooooo what I needed.

M was such a good girl. I was so worried she would be resentful toward her Dad but she was immediately sweet and loving. She wouldn't let him change her diapers but that's not really a new struggle.

I'm so thankful for my husband and his hard work. He is so patient and kind to us and I can't wait until we actually LIVE in the same state again! :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! It seems to be the "everyday" things that make the most content feeling dates or times spent together.

When do you get to move??? What a challenge to be apart!!

Liz said...

Oh, how I wish I had an answer to that question! Right now, we're hoping to get us out there sometime in March or April. But unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to see him again until that time.

Grace said...

I'm so glad you got to go. I'm sad I couldn't come down but I'm glad you three got some time together! I love you!