Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beautiful Baby Lucy Grace

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
You light up my life every day! You and I became closely bonded from early on as we watched my blood levels to make sure you were safe in my womb all those months. And I loved you instantly! I knew you were chosen to be my second born from early on. Your sweet disposition and easy smile, especially when you crinkle your nose and show off your jack-o-lantern teeth, melt my heart. I love your excitement for life, kicking and dancing when you see a new toy, your beloved milk, really any food, me, or your big sister. I am thankful to have you in my life, miss Lucy goose!

and if you want to know more about miss LG:
-she wants to be like her mom and doesn't crawl. She gimps her way to wherever she needs to go and gets really mad if you put her on her tummy to crawl!
-she looooooves wind-up toys like the little bugs that crawl around on the floor or jump
-she looooooooooves food! she'll eat anything and has the round cheeks and tubby tummy to prove it! W says she never gets full, she just slows down a bit!
-she signs more, simultaneously repeating "mah" whenever she wants anything!
-she goes by Lucy goose, Lulu, Ludy, chunky monkey, and many other names
-she loves to be held but rarely snuggles
-she rubs her ears when she's sleepy, when it's time for bed/nap, we lay her down, plunk in her firepass and she grabs onto her ears for dear life
-her eyes show her emotions, you can totally tell if she's happy or tired or mad even without seeing the rest of her face
-her blonde hair curls in the humidity, love it!
-she loves kisses and is totally ticklish and loves being tickled and played with!
-she doesn't really like swimming and is much more content to sit on the patio and smile and laugh at us in the pool, I usually just sit her in the shade on a bunch of towels and until she just recently became mobile, we didn't have to worry a bit!
-she waves and points at the same time
-you can tell how much she loves her family and her love is infectious, we love her right back!

3 comments:

Grace said...

I LOVE LUCY!!!

Grandma Jan said...

This is all so true. She is adorable and such a happy baby. It is an amazing profile of her. Thanks for sharing all her wonderful traits.

Tati said...

She is so precious!

Hey, how did you do your sing-o-meter when you were in primary. I'm thinking of doing one :)