Monday, August 24, 2009

birthday cake and vomit

LG had one half of her birthday bash last weekend. I was at home with a stomach virus that has been marching through all the Toblers. We thought we were over it a while ago and then W and I got sick just in time for his parents to come all the way from Minnesota to visit. Lovely. So, if you have been around any of us in the last three weeks, beware. And if you get it, I'm truly sorry from all of us Toblers.

Anyway, the lucky girl gets another family birthday next week and forgive me if I'm more excited because I get to be there this time! She can wear her special birthday shirt (thanks so much Em! It's so cute!) that we forgot because I was sick! I can make her a special cake! So stay tuned for MORE pictures! And enjoy these in the meantime!

2 comments:

Heather said...

1st birthdays are so special! I'm glad you get to keep celebrating with LG. She's a darling little girl Liz. Happy 1st Birthday LG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

So you're the culprits! You sent the illness with your parents to Utah! Thanks a lot (just teasing!!! :-) )
Ash was throwing up Sunday, and Maci today! Luckily when my kids get sick it doesn't last long and mainly we just have to endure crankiness, but when Jeff and I get it, we get it!