Thursday, August 27, 2009

I need a Tiffani!


I miss Tiffani!
Everyone needs a Tiffani!
Tiffani watched my miss M for a year and a half starting when she was 6 months.
She loved my girl.
She nurtured my girl.
She sang songs to her and drew pictures with her.
I loved knowing she was in a secure, safe and loving home where the same things I believe were being taught.
She watched her every Tuesday and Thursday and didn't get bugged that I was dropping her off at 6:30 am or if I picked her up a tad late.
She was the kind of nanny who, if my girl didn't like what I packed for lunch, would just go ahead and make her what she wanted from her own food.
She did my daughter's hair if I didn't have time and got her dressed.
but most of all, she LOVEd my girl.

Don't get me wrong, my girls now love being with Grandma and ask to go to the green house ALL the time! But I think Grandma wishes her time were her own. And I wish I weren't part of that burden.

So today, I'm missing Tiffani and the wonderful mom she was to my girl.
And thinking how much she would have love love LOVEd little miss LG!

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I miss Tiffani too. Wonder what she's been up to lately?

Liz said...

she's still in Bloomington and is doing great. She sculpts the most amazing wedding cake toppers and statues! and yes, we miss her and her family terribly!