Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I actually voted!

I take silly, but great, pride in watching a few reality TV shows but never having voted on or for them.

no longer.
I have been a SYTYCD addict this season!!! I always watched it before but this year, with the assistance of my parents' DVR and the rallying of my sister and Mom (newfound fans) I have watched every second!
I have loved it! And while my favorite was Janette, who is now gone, I have always loved Jeanine and I broke down and voted for her tonight!

five times :)

I hope she wins. She is an amazing dancer! Who am I kidding? They're all amazing and I love this show!!!!! But, please don't hate me for this but I will be disappointed if Evan wins. He's great but he's not as well rounded or up to par with the others. So I'm pretty sure I'll be happy however it ends up!

funniest thing though? my Dad has also been watching with us! And as much fun as he makes of the show, he stayed awake and watched the whole thing tonight! :)

3 comments:

Linz said...

I too have watched faithfully, but can you believe this: I had a DVR snafu last night and totally missed the entire show! So disappointed after watching all season!

Liz said...

Linz, I hope you get to watch it and I hope you got to watch tonight too! It was awesome!!!

Marci said...

I love this show too! Brad makes fun of it, but he often stops to watch it. So many of the dances were AWESOME!