Sunday, September 13, 2009

AMBUSH!

So....
my date didn't happen!
Apparently, it was all a ruse to get me to my Mom's house where my friends were waiting!
I've never had a surprise birthday party before!
T made me a very very yummy chocolate cheesecake. My favorite!!!
We played a fun game, chatted, ate yummy food and had fun! Thanks to everyone who came!!
Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday! So today's dinner was for both of us.
Happy Birthday Dad!
I made him a yummy carrot cake.

ps-W made it up to me and our little family went out to dinner last night. And yes, I had the same old and it was wonderful!

5 comments:

Heather said...

HOW FUN! I love surprises! I'm so glad your birthday was a spectacular one! Happy Birthday girlie, love you, miss you!

Amy said...

I'm glad you weren't dissappointed seeing all of our faces. It was fun! But most importantly I'm glad we're friends and I got to see your shocked face when you walked in. Thanks for having a birthday!

Emily said...

So fun! Happy Birthday, Liz.

ali said...

Happy Birthday Liz!! What a fun way to celebrate- I hope you enjoyed it!!!

The Montaño’s said...

Happy Birthday Lizzie Mae!! What a fun birthday. I don't think I've ever had a surprise party either! Chocolate cheesecake? Could there be anything better in this world?! :) Glad you had a happy day, this will be one you won't soon forget!