Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beautiful!

Inspired by my darling cousin's wedding, my sister thought we should make Pomander balls for the flower girls. Fun and easy!
We decided to do them with artificial flowers to make them less destructible. Last Friday, T and I gathered to make them. We tried to make them out of the signature Gerber Daisies that Grace loves, but they ended up looking like cubes. So we opted to just stick with the pretty colors for each girl.

Here is M's. I'm so pleased with how it turned out!
And here is LG's. So cute!
What to do with all those leftover Gerber daisies that we destroyed? :) Well, we made them into cute hair clips!
Did I mention we chopped M's hair????
It's soooo cute! She has adopted a sassy attitude to go with her sassy hairdo! :)

I love love love this girl!


4 comments:

Grace said...

they're adorable!!!!
I love the flower in the hair, too! it's awesome!!!
did you cut M's hair? it looks adorable!!

Emily said...

M is absolutely gorgeous. Save these photos for 10 years from now when she's feeling peer pressure to look a certain way. Natural beauty doesn't need to be covered up by tween pressure!

Love the pomanders, they turned out awesome (and they really are so fun for the little girls!)

Tati said...

She is so cute! I love it! I always love reading about your adventures and thoughts on your blog!

Grandma Jan said...

Adorable flowers, adorable M. Love the photos. She'll be adorable at the reception. Cute hair too. Did Grandma M do the honors?
Hugs to all.
Grandma Jan