Sunday, September 20, 2009

Example

My brother Sam continues to amaze me. He's sixteen.

He has been teaching a friend at school during lunch about our beliefs. He takes his "Preach My Gospel" book to school to share with him about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

His friend came to church yesterday. He came with a Book of Mormon in hand that Sam had already given him.

My brother Sam has Autism. Social situations are awkward for him. Yet he has been able to open his mouth and share his testimony with a friend.

His example shows me how much harder I need to work!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Tear rolls down....I love having you as a friend Liz, you're another heart that understands life w/Autism and that helps me cope somedays.

Grace said...

yeah, so I cried when I read this.
He still amazes me. What an awesome kid!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! He must have a pretty AMAZING family;)

Liz said...

Do I know you, Aaron???