Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the little things

It's been a day. I'm glad it's almost over and I'm even more glad that tomorrow is my Friday!!!

I love my husband because he showed up after studying all evening with a pint of Half Baked Ben and Jerry's. Come to mama!

I love my big girl because she has not pooped in her panties for six days straight and only has four more days before she has earned "Barbie and the Three Musketeers".

I love my little girl because she ate up all of her shepherd's pie and half of mine without a complaint except when I went too slowly while her big sis cried that she couldn't eat what I'd fixed.

It's the little things.

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

Sounds like a good week. Good for you that your Friday is almost here.
I have a couple more days to go myself but someday....everyday will be Friday - One can dream.
Love to all.
G Jan