Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SEPTEMBER!!!

I LOVE SEPTEMBER!
It is my most favoritest month of the year!
It's the month when the air turns crisper and the leaves change colors (I may have to modify my expectations to fit the Arkansas climate but I will still get excited for it in September!)
It is the month when I crave crisp apples and caramel
It is the month where it doesn't seem so silly to make pumpkin bars anymore
It's the month where I turn 30
It's the month where I get antsy for fall-ish projects. I want to scrapbook and sew and mod-podge something!
It is the month where wearing jeans all day doesn't seem like such a crazy idea!
It is the month of campfires and roasting marshmallows
It's the month of sleeping with the windows open listening to crickets

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for the awesome visual that I will NEVER get! I'll be thinking of you in all your fall glory and looking forward to awesome pumpkin bar recipes!!

Grace said...

I want to send you a bouquet of sharpened pencils!!

Erin said...

ME TOO!! I'm just itching to buy all of the fall school supplies even though I'm not going to school! New wardrobe...that'll have to wait until I'm back to normal size. Fall is the best! We're headed to an apple orchard next week!

Amy said...

Me too, me too, me too! Except I'm not turning 30...again.

We have had some way abnormal weather lately...but I'm not going to complain. I just want to soak it all up.

Liz said...

Oh I'm loving the weather and trying not to forget that it WILL get hot again! just hopefully not blazingly hot again!