Saturday, April 17, 2010

Date Night Travelin'

Last night my hubby took me out on a real date.
He got the company tickets for free to the Arkansas Travelers (AA minor league-they feed into the Utah Buzz AAA team which feeds into LA Angels)
It was a lovely, clear evening with a wonderful breeze.

but after several innings, I was still bored. instead of talking to me, this is what W did for three hours straight...
this is how close we were...the gravel? just on the other side of the concrete barrier in front of us, it was fun to be in the front row!!
and the chili cheese nachos? worth every penny and ounce of heartburn!
could he have been any happier to be in the front row of an outdoor baseball game???
i think not!
And we finished off the evening with molten chocolate cake from Chili's. It was a lovely evening.

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

What a great evening. And yes, I can see W with the score card. The weather looks great; looks like a really fun time.

Emily said...

Ahhh baseball season! Such a fun date night!

Travis Wilson said...

W's stock just rose in my book! The Great American Pastime. That means that if you're a great American, you love baseball.