Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A 10 cow woman!

I went to a great Enrichment meeting last night. It was all about becoming a 10-cow woman. We had classes on developing spirituality, dealing with stress and finding inner peace. I went to the latter two and really enjoyed them. We got a list of stress busters that I liked.

1. Prioritize, focus on the essentials
2. Take a break from your normal routine
3. Ask for help
4. Just do it and get it over with
5. Eliminate nonessentials
6. Get adequate sleep; if you did not get 7 hours, take a nap
7. Good nutrition
8. Exercise, enough to sweat everyday; know your body
9. Do something you enjoy everyday
10. Read from your scriptures and pray everyday
11. Brain vomit

I've decided my blog is my brain vomit. Where I pour out my complaints, worries, thoughts, etc. so then I can process them clearly. So, if you read my blog and think, whoa, she's unbalanced and always stressed about something. No worries! I get it out here and then carry on! ...most of the time!

No comments: