Sunday, September 2, 2007

Things You Might Not Know...

My cousin didn't really tag me. She basically said, if you're reading this, you're tagged. But I've never been tagged before so I decided to do it anyway.

4 Jobs I've had
1. Speech Therapist
2. Preschool Teacher
3. Office Manager, Medical Receptionist, Medical Transcriptionist, Janitor for my Dad's clinic
4. Clinic Assistant at a Voice Clinic

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again...
1. Ever After
2. The Interpreter
3. any Harry Potter or LOTR
4. Better Off Dead

4 Places I Have Lived...
1. Crystal, Minneapolis, Hopkins, Eden Prairie, MN
2. Cupertino, CA
3. Little Rock, AR
4. Orem, Sandy and Logan, UT

4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. LOST
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. reality shows (SYTYCD, American Idol, I'm a fair weather watcher of shows like this, NOT big brother)
4. hmmmm....

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation...
1. London
2. NYC
3. Paris
4. Hawaii

4 Favorite Dishes... (no particular order)
1. Enchiladas
2. Chipotle burritos
3. homemade pizza
4. my two brothers' Indian and Thai dishes and sushi

4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. Sugar and Spice
2. work email
3. Facebook
4. friends blogs

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now...
1. Arkansas
2. in Utah with my Mom and sister
3. Eating at a nice restaurant with my hubby (I'm keeping that one from Claudia's-like that idea!)
4. back in Europe or Hawaii

Now here are 4 people that I am tagging...
You can if you want...

No comments: