Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Eclipse Book Review

I just finished! I had to patiently wait for a month until my birthday to get my own copy of Eclipse ! I loved it! My favorite book in the trio so far is still Twilight, but I love all of Stephenie Meyer's books. I love the love story, I loved the unlikely alliance, I can't wait for more! I love how they have given a whole new twist on vampires and werewolves and I love how she keeps it clean by inventing "obstacles" so that I don't have to worry about reading them. It's a "quick" (for 600 pages) read but clever, suspenseful, fun and deep. I like how she's developing her characters. They're growing up, even the immortal, ageless ones! The second book, New Moon, spent a lot of time with everyone depressed, so it was a nice change to still have conflict but with everyone still in love. Once again, I hope there are more!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that's what you were up to today. I was going to call you about lunch and then I ended up having lunch with the women at work and then I was asked to help out in Holland for a couple weeks. Had an evening dinner with some friends and just got home.
Jan

Liz said...

actually, i was at the dentist, I only had about thirty pages to finish today. We were around for lunch :( I told Will he was stealing my lunch on Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

We'll have lunch on Saturday. I have lots to share - with the trip to Holland and all. By the way, I want to read the book on the plane. Hope that's OK. See you soon.
Jan

Liz said...

I was kidding about lunch :) and of course you can borrow the book!!! My conference was canceled! Yahoo!!