Sunday, September 16, 2007

Feeling "Fall-ish"


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Autumn! I love crisp, cool air. I love cute little red button noses on kids. I love crunchy leaves. I love pumpkins and hay bales and cranberries. I love fall holidays!!! I love apple cider and apples! I love bonfires and fall camping. I love pumpkin soup, mmmm!

I'm already thinking of what M should be for Halloween. I live with a Halloween humbug (I know, shocking, for those of you who know the hubby) :) but I do! So I have to start planting these seeds early. Right now, I'm thinking of these cute ones from Old Navy . Either the ladybug or the lion. Right now, she's really into acting like a lion, so maybe one of those. What do you think????

How's the new layout? Too busy???

2 comments:

Linz said...

I LOVE FALL TOO!! And I tremendously miss Midwest Fall right now. TREMENDOUSLY!!

I love the new layout. So fun and festive.

Claudia said...

Guess what I just woke up this morning and saw leaves on our front yard and thought yeay it's Fall!!! I must say it is a great time of year. Cute outfit.. we love Halloween it's Paul's favorite Holiday and one of mine too....I've already got the kids costumes all ready Madi is actually going to be a ladybug and Jex is going to be an octopus. Ok i'm writing a lot. but I'm so excited to start a new tradition this year and do a Halloween Birthday Party for the kids...we are going all out because why not its two birthdays in one. Love the layout too!