Saturday, September 8, 2007

Quality of Life Days

My parents call them the "Minnesota quality of life days". The glorious fall days before it gets cold and when the mosquitos have mostly gone away. My house is currently 65 degrees! The windows are open and the A/C is off! I LOOOOOOVE it! We spent the morning outside playing, mowing the lawn, weeding, and cleaning out the garage. M had fun as we cleaned because all of her gear was out in the driveway-she spent several hours riding her car, pushing strollers and dragging her "baby" around.My little day dreamer watching the airplanes
Getting her baby ready for a walk

3 comments:

Claudia said...

ooohhhh i like your new look too. I think we are all just ready for a change. p.s. Megan is sooo cute. and you dress her so cute no wonder it's hard to stick to a budget she's a doll.

Liz said...

yeah, funny thing, she dressed herself. I put her in a t-shirt and blue pants and she insisted on putting on a shirt on top of that and her pink coat (which was dirty) and her hair was a total mess, but the pic with the flowers is my current favorite of her!

Anonymous said...

I love this weather. We did play mini golf tonight with only a few raindrops.

M is so cute playing outside. Love those jeans! She is so like her Daddy - loves to be outdoors!
Granda J