Monday, September 17, 2007

Nursery Bully!

My sweet cute little one got kicked out of nursery yesterday. We knew it was bound to happen. We call her Meggie Jekyll and Miss Hyde. When Miss Hyde comes out, it's screaming galore! Well, this week has been hard on her sleeping schedule and her attitude has plummeted with it! She screamed all through sacrament meeting and during nursery, she screamed at another girl. When the other girl screamed back, M attacked! She scratched the girl's face! I feel sooooo bad! I feel like I should do something for the other girl or something but I also want to take my child and hide, I feel so ashamed that her aggression has finally emerged at church. Now they know the real M! Sweet 99% of the time, and spice part is way spicy!!!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Oh no!!!! That is so sad and yet funny to me only because Madison's not in your Nursery. j/k That is so tough..What do you do???? you need to let me know. I'm not ready for that kind of stuff yet... but I guess no one is. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Ask Mr. W if M had to sit in the "Happy Chair".

So sorry she had issues, but we all have to learn. She is so sweet she will learn quickly that it pays to NOT hurt others. (I quess a certain Mr. OJ never did learn to get along from recent reports).

M will be all sweetness the next time! Good luck and she'll be fine. This was just one little hiccup.

Love,
Grandma J