Thursday, September 27, 2007

George

I'm an O'Malley fan. He makes stupid choices sometimes but he's such a nice guy. I'm proud of him for starting over his intern year even though it's humiliating and he doesn't want to. But I'm also annoyed with him for declaring his love to Izzy. He's married! Stay married! I can see it now, he ruins his marriage, and then we find out that Callie's pregnant. I like Lexi but I'm going to be sooooo disappointed if she and McDreamy get together with Meredith around. Wait! It's not real!!!! It's just a show!! A show that has me wrapped around its finger. Sadly. Because as I write this, I realize how much of a soap opera it is. But I will keep watching. Sad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love, love, LOVE G.A.! I´m so glad I´m not the only one who gets into it as if it were real life, haha! (I´m still waiting for Meredith and McDreamy to get, and STAY, together, by the way...).

The photos of M and your hubby are too cute! Thanks for blogging:)

Liz said...

Me too!!! I was sad that Burke had to leave though-I liked his character.