Monday, August 23, 2010

Look Whoooo's in PreK!!

The first day went so smoothly! She was much clingier the next day (more what I expected) but is enjoying everyday so far!!!

Decked out from head to toe and soooooo excited!
Lu wanted part of the action! She insisted on having her hair done, a bow, and to get dressed just like sissy, and kept saying "I go school" over and over. Ummmm, how about Grandma's wonderful daycare??

We had new shoes for running around!
A new dress to feel special!
A new backpack and special lunch box from Grandma to start things off right!
She marched right in, confident and sure, and found her seat!
And I went out in the hall and cried. :)

3 comments:

Barb said...

Believe it or not, I still got teary on the first day of school all the way to Laura's 1st day of High school! Tears of joy???? my blog is barbarajt@blogspot.com

Grandma Jan said...

I am just getting a chance to leave a comment on your blog. M looks delightfully pleased with school, teachers and the library. Hope she is still liking it this week. I can't wait to hear more. I'm off to the beach with my sisters for the afternoon. We are having lots of fun here in DL. Dinner at the Fireside and packing. We leave our separate ways in the AM.

Laura said...

Just FYI...my mom told me tonight that she got a lump in her throat when i moved this week!!!