Wednesday, October 6, 2010

sick sick sick

I had a bunch of posts scheduled for this week.

...but that would imply that life is moving along smoothly here.

Instead, i'm in bed for the third day in a row with aches, pains and other things that I will leave to the imagination.

I'm sooooo sick of this! However, I do think it's actually a bit of well-earned karma for W to have to take over being both mom and dad for a few days but he's not coping well.

So, stay tuned. I WILL make rolls and pumpkin butter! I WILL vacuum my house!

...just not today!

However, because every post is better with a picture, here is a flashback from a year ago. Can you believe how little hair Lu has???

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Lu certainly has more hair now.

Hope you feel better soon.

Grace said...

Those girls are so cute!! I want to take them into my arms and never let go!!!!!!!

Tati said...

So sorry you are feeling bad. Moms being sick are the worst! Your kids are cute, a year ago and now :)