Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Snowstorm Agenda!

I'm supposed to wake up to snow this morning.
It has snowed more this year than any I can remember! It's fun, but I'm over it. I just want it to stay 50 degrees now and I'd be happy as a clam for quite a while!

I have plans to combat the impending cabin fever this week though. Big plans!

1) I have to make a serious dent in this month's book club book, The Good Earth, now that Maria Mae has finished it (see below)

2)Put together my pinwheels now that I have them all! Two perfectionist friends were gracious enough to give me two-so now instead of remaking the one I need to, I think I'm going to make two myself and make the quilt 4x4 instead of 4x3!
3) Put together my elephants once I figure out what I want to do for backing for this month's 12 Squared block for Holly!
4) Make and eat oreo brownies! ...with hot cocoa!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Grandma Jan said...

I loved the book 'The Good Earth'! Enjoy. And did you get snow? How much more. We haven't gotten much lately but it has been VERY cold. I can't wait for Spring.