January 2011 Goals Revisited
1. Keep monthly goals to keep better track, keep it realistic, and keep after myself! here we are! good start!
2. Throw out 111 things in 1/11! My cousin is doing it and I NEED to do it! Done! The bags are still in my entry, but it's getting there!
3. Read a new book. Done! Read Insatiable by Meg Cabot.
4. Re-cover glider. I put this on hold until our new arrivals come to ensure a good match-I got worried that the fabric ear marked for this project with clash-ironic since the new arrivals are supposed to be "neutral"! :)
5. Cook dinner 4 nights/week. yeah, i got sick. but then we got our credit card bill so this will be reinstated for this month because we need to be good! :)
6. Exercise 2x/week. (we're keepin' it real here, folks!) walking counts, right? i told my doctor yesterday that i'm walking, now i just need to walk longer or faster to get more cardio in!
7. Donate fabric I will never use. in the bags in the hall with the 111 other things! ready to go!
8. Smile more. i think i did? more on this later!
9. Fix my bedskirt. totally forgot about this!
10. Buy storage filing boxes for papers. done!
hmmm.... 4/10 with three partially done. Well hmmm. Here's to February!
1. Read from the Book of Mormon EVERYday.
2. Pray EVERY morning.
3. Actually take my donations to Savers/GoodWill.
4. Cook 3x/week but only eat out 1x/week. (leftovers and thank heavens for Tobler Sunday dinners!)
5. Make the darn stockings!
6. Assemble pinwheel quilt-depending on when the last pieces arrive!
7. Smile more!
8. Actually do something with the filing box! :) Step one: purge unnecessary papers. Shred City here we come! W, take a deep breath!
9. Fix my bedskirt and brainstorm what I want my bed to really look like while I do it!
10. Walk 3x/week at a good cardio pace.