Monday, April 25, 2011

Good idea? Bad idea?

-Not sure who thought it was a good idea for me to buy Nutella. I'd had it before, but never easy-access, in my own home! Goodness me! This stuff went on sandwiches, strawberries, bananas, you name it and was gone in less than a week!

-W is off to Fayetteville because of lots of recent hail there. I'm not excited about it, but he can't say no. He just can't. So, it's back to single motherhood for a few days. ....another not so good idea, in my opinion!

-I got invited to join Pinterest! Oh, my picture fun! But really? Do I need another way to spend time on my computer???? I am going to give myself an allowance, I think, of time I can spend there!

-I now have a daily regimen to get rid of the last of this awful sinus infection and and stuffy ears! I still can't hear, but the steroids are creating a bit of "roid rage" in me. I have mouthed off a few times and now feel like I need an official disclaimer that my filter is temporarily gone, all in the name of being able to breathe easier!!!

-I feel like I was sick the whole month of April and now I have to pack up to move in a month!!!

-It's stormy outside and all I want to do is read our book club book!!!

3 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Costco sells Nutella in double packs. I have to hide it in the back of my cupboard. :)

Grandma Jan said...

What is Pinterest?

The weather sounds aweful in AR. You all be careful now.

Lindsay said...

I've never tried Nutella, but I know lots of friends who LOVE it. Maybe I should give it a try. :)

So you read Craft Anon too? Yes, I was a little shocked my mantel was featured on there. I had forgotten I'd even entered it.

Thanks for following my little craft blog. Am I so crazy for even doing one now?? Like I even have time between the three kids.