2. buy new pillows for our bed! They are a lumpy mess and we deserve better! And not from WalMart! They were our last mistake! Back to Bed, Bath and Beyond we go!
3. have a kitchen that is part of the general living area, not off in the corner where the air can't circulate. Maybe I'll be able to cook fully clothed!!!
4. make throw pillows for the couches! Yes, they came with giraffe pillows! And well, I'm not into giraffes. So they must go!
6. no longer have a filing cabinet and work table in my bedroom! Refer to glorious number one again! :)
7. have TWO, yes TWO sinks in my bathroom! (not these lovely ones, but they will be just as lovely to me!) That means more counter space, more storage space, and less grumpy spouses...hopefully! :)
8. take fewer things! I'm going back to January's clean out goal and I'm going to purge for April! This week, my closet! I hang on to WAY too many clothes that aren't worn anymore! Let's face it, if I can fit into it again, I'll be so stinkin' excited that I'll get something new!
9. bake a cake for the downstairs neighbors and brown nose with my cute kids like never before! Yes, more downstairs neighbors but when we toured the apartment, they assured us that these newer buildings were better insulated and therefore hardly ever get noise complaints. Plus, since we'll be over another 3-bedroom, they assume kids are there!
10. enjoy it!!!!!!