Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fabric Inspiration

I haven't had time to blog about a new project I'm part of this year! I'm so excited about it too! I promise I'll get to it soon!

In the meantime, I have been asked about colors and fabrics that inspire me. So here goes...

Three years ago, I bought this pillow at Ikea. I looooooove it. I want to marry it. I love the rich red and blue and how bright yet calming it is to me. Someday my house will look like this pillow.
Next, I love pretty much this whole line by Camille Roskelley. I love the reds and blues. Are we seeing a trend yet?
Quite frankly, I have never seen this new line by Michael Miller before but when I was searching for pictures of the others, I saw this one and, well, yum!
And last, but definitely not least, I will always be a die hard Sandi Henderson fan! I love love love the Farmer's Market. I love anything she does.
I love rich, bright colors and I love yummy fabrics!

3 comments:

Emily Larkin said...

I like that IKEA Print. I have some lamps that match it. You have excellent taste.

Emily said...

Very cute pillow, and those fabrics are fabulous. I never have luck finding cute fabrics in the actual fabric store, though.

Grandma Jan said...

I love the fabrics. I love Spring colors and these are so bright and cheery. Good finds.