Monday, August 20, 2007

A few tidbits...

M started nursery this month! She's 18 months old! She loves it in there and does great every week. Even when I go in there for music time, she participates and sits and even stays behind when I leave! It's very much a rite of passage-she just looks older to me! A few other things she's doing lately:
-spinning, albeit slowly, she spins around and says "whoa!"
-her vocabulary grows every day. I've asked parents about that for years and now I know how it feels to have her learn something everyday. It's so fun! a few recent additions, bears are now bears instead of dogs (everything was a dog for a while), night-night which is a cute one because she'll repeat it back to us as we put her to sleep
-she still signs but every sign has a word that goes with it-she'll still sign "please" but it's accompanied by "peez"
-running! She went so quickly from walking to running and walking backwards and more climbing than ever!
-she does NOT want to sit through sacrament meeting anymore! Board books are just not cutting it to keep her attention anymore and she throws a fit! I spent most of the meeting in the hall with her!
-if she gets hurt, she'll run to me for comfort and kisses and even say back to me "all better" and walk away, immediately healed by Mommy's love! I love it!

No comments: