Monday, August 13, 2007

Some Things I Just Don't Understand...

...why my husband falls into bed, exhausted but fully clothed, and then refuses to get up, brush his teeth and get ready for bed? He knows I'm scared of the dark and depend on him to turn off the lights and he knows I can't settle down until then...

...why M will LOOOOOOVE a food for weeks and then won't touch it for weeks...actually it's called a food jag and is normal for toddlers but it's still infuriating!

...why city hall is posting a warning on their marquee that we're no longer allowed to water our lawns at all, yet their lawn is so pretty and green, not that I was watering much before...

...why it's cheaper to fly from Minneapolis to London, ENGLAND, than to Little Rock...

...why M wants the one toy that I can't reach to hand back to her while we're driving down the freeway and then proceeds to scream about it the whole way home...

...why I can rip through a novel in one night and enjoy it immensely yet I continue to struggle to read my scriptures everyday...

...why M feels the need to run her sticky honey nut cheerio hands through her hair on bath day, post bath, of course...

hmmmmm

No comments: