Saturday, August 18, 2007

Who's Who

I love looking at the links on my friends' blogs. I love reading about their friends and family. Sometimes I can figure out whether they're friends or family or whatever. But I thought I'd introduce you to my sidebar.

Cards by KJo-My cousin Katie makes cute, cute cards with stamps and cute paper and sells them to stores in SLC!
Garrett Fam-My cousin Paul and his wife Claudia. Paul was a smart man like my brother who married an adorable, spunky Mexican girl!
Harris Family-Alisha is a dear friend from undergrad at USU. She's a nutty speech path like me!
Jeff, Katie & Ashton-My cute cousin Katie (see Cards) and her family who live in SLC
Price Family-Will's friend Jansen and his wife and two cute kids. We used to have FHE every month together, til we all had kids! Jansen's family introduced Will to the church!
Sugar & Spice-a group blog my friend Linz started with Mormon Moms all over the country
Grapes of Roth-my friend Laura and her two cute girls
The Reader's Nook-I don't know this lady personally but I love book ideas so I look here a lot for new ideas!

No comments: