Saturday, August 18, 2007

I get by with a little help...


I found a link on a blog to www.readthescriptures.com where they email you a daily scripture. You can set your own goals, read a little or a lot, but it makes the access easier for me. Lots of people make their scripture reading easier by listening on ipods or CD players on the way to work but that hasn't worked for me. However, most of you know that I'm an obsessive email checker. I check it multiple times a day and it bothers me that I can't check my home email at work (however I also love coming home to tons of email at the same time, I feel so loved!) So, I'm thinking this could be really great! I used to get daily LDS-GEMS. I loved howe every day I had a spiritual thought or quote or story. However, when I changed my email I didn't set it up again. Silly me. So, here's to technology helping me in my daily scripture reading goals!

No comments: