Saturday, August 9, 2008

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!!



I love the Olympics!  Did I say that already? I LOVED the opening ceremonies last night!  They were fun to watch and not with boring spots (sorry Salt Lake) or weird parts (sorry France) like previous ones that I remember watching.  It was fascinating and beautiful and original!
I love watching the sports. It's the only time where I care about skull racing or fencing or weight lifting but I love watching the competition and the stories and everything!  M is disappointed that we want to watch so much TV which limits princess movie time, but we'll survive.  In fact, I had a baby with the last Olympics too!  The winter ones of 2006 were when I was home with a newborn M nursing all day. In fact, the basement where we kept the TV was so cold that we brought the TV upstairs so I could watch and not freeze me and the little one! :)  Ah, the memories!  
In the summer Olympics, I LOVE the swimming, diving and of course, I'm a girl so gymnastics!  Those are my favorites but it won't stop me from watching the other stuff too!!! Go Team USA!!

No comments: