Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Latest Creations

These are all turned in iPhoto so I'm not sure what is up. I'll fix them later.  But I've been busy! And I can finally send the bags to my sisters and Mom!!

This one's actually for my Aunt Barb. She gave me some fabric to make her one. I still have another to make for her!!! Augh!!!!
And this one's mine.  I used the left over fabric from T's and now it's my work/church bag.  I also have some cute fabric that I'm going to make a diaper bag out of..... :)


6 comments:

Amanda said...

You are a bag making queen! Seriously!!! They are all so cute! Love the bright fabrics.

I have a couple creations I need to post on my blog. I admit, I haven't been up to much lately because of moving, but I am ready to go!

Good luck on your last 10 (hopefully less) days!

Tati said...

These are so cute! Where do I buy them :)! Hope things are going well for you!

Grandma Jan said...

The bags are beautiful. I love them all. I want to make some. They remind me of scrapbook pages without the pictures.

Ten more days! Yahoo. I can't wait to see baby. Give M a big hug from Grandma.

Love,
G Jan

Grace said...

awwww yay! i'm sooo excited to get mine!!!!!! that's awesome!!! the baby blanket is adorable and I think my bag is the cutest!!! :)

Liz said...

grace, i have to admit-that's because you haven't seen moon pie's yet! it's my current favorite! in fact, i had to make a second one because gma liked it so much!! :)

marlamuppets said...

darling super uber darling bags!!!