Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last Minute Preparations

I'm also trying to show the hubby how to post since I won't be able to for a few days! (yes, the laptop is broken AGAIN!)
Our predictions: more dark hair and eyes, 7 lb. 11 oz. (we're hoping she's smaller than M was!) 
a few of the things I've been working on for the baby.
I wanted to make my own diaper bag (another thing I have no idea where in the storage unit it is!) I actually made two very similar ones and can't decide which I like better!
T and I copied this from a onesie that Ire gave to Ruby but I didn't finish it until this last week.
I finally got smart and figured if I couldn't find my burp rags, I'd make my own! So easy and flannel at Walmart is a whopping 2.50/yard so each of these was less than a $1 to make! Love it! 

3 comments:

Spencer Family said...

Good luck this morning! I hope everything goes well! Liz you are so talented--everything you make is so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl. Hopefully she will come soon!

Grandma Jan said...

Great updates on the blog. W can get help from family because there should be plenty of relatives coming and going that can e-mail photos to me and I will share the wealth. I will post them on my blog too.
Have an exciting day and I anxiously await news of your newest family member and her sister's reactions.
Hugs and Love,
G Jan

Marci said...

I love the burp cloths! So cute! That makes me want to dust off my sewing machine and try my hand at making a few. :D