Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yes, it's my due date

...and no, no baby yet.  I knew today would be hard. Especially since whatever I do up on the stand at church leading the music makes me break into contractions.  I went home again after sacrament because I was so uncomfortable.  Every movement is starting to hurt.  but of course the contractions have slowed again. We shall see.  W is getting more excited and thinks missing a rough Monday at work is a great idea so he wants to go on a walk and jump on my uncle's trampoline this afternoon. We shall see.  The good news is, I won't be pregnant this time next week.  I can do that. I can make that.  The bad news is, I'm still pregnant right now! :)

Everyone's comments and emails and such have been so supportive though. I really appreciate them.  My emotions are so up and down-one minute I'm fine with being big and awkward and uncomfortable and the next I'm a cranky, angry mess!  Definitely learning patience on this one!  

5 comments:

The Montaño’s said...

Liz,
I love that we are connecting! I'm sorry it's your due date and you are still prego! Mine is still two weeks away and I'm praying every day for it!! Love your blog, love your book ideas, thanks, I'm out of books to read at the moment. And I love that you are just as big as an Olympic nerd as I am!!!!!!!!

{irene} said...

Liz!!!!!!!!!!!..Good luck girl!!!!keep us posted!...we want to c u and your family!!!!!..Love.
Irene& Mike

Erin said...

I think I would go crazy with anticipation! I look forward to seeing pictures of you beautiful little one! Good luck!

Erin said...

I think I would go crazy with anticipation! I look forward to seeing pictures of you beautiful little one! Good luck!

Tami said...

Hello
I am waiting too. I hope things go well for you. I love your daughter. I am a good friend of Jan's.

Wishing you all the best.