Sunday, August 3, 2008

I HATE LEOPARD!!!!

I was raised an Apple girl.  I love their computers. I love how user friendly they are and how I actually have a clue how to fix it if it doesn't work. But I think they screwed up with the Leopard operating system.  I hate it!!!!!!! I think it's possible that if you have a brand-spankin-new computer, that maybe you could enjoy it and have it work for you, but if you put it on a slightly used computer that is used to panther or tiger, forget it!!!! I wish it had never been installed on my computer! I just replaced my hard drive and battery and now, a whopping three weeks later, my computer won't start up...again!  my pictures are stuck on my computer...again!  Argh!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

debtfreedude said...

I agree. I had leopard on my imac. After 7 days, I removed it and installed tiger again. First time in 17 years using macs that I down-graded an OS upgrade.

www.ihateleopard.com